– the Time zone (GMT + 1:00) so generally 6 hours ahead of USA and 6 hours behind Far East
– No vaccinations are necessary but we suggest to check with your local doctor on what you might need, considering the change of climate and food
– Always follow the rules of the captain on board for your own safety
– On board you can only wear shoes with white rubber soles or barefoot
– To keep cleanliness on board it is mandatory to use sun towels and wear clothing during the meals the sun towels are provided
– Use electricity works when generator is on, do not drink water from taps in the cabins
– One can buy berages on board at the bar, which need to be paid by cash before disembarking
– Full board includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and food for the crew, other beverages are extra The cuisine is made up by local fresh products which are prepared by our chef. One can discuss your choices with our experienced chef.
– The air condition works when generator is on and as agreed with the Captain
– On Gulet you will find electric sockets (220V), WI FI at extra cost, bed linens and bath towels are provided.
– It is forbidden to smoke in indoor spaces, to throw paper or other things into the sea and the toilet bowls all need to be disposed properly. Captain will explain aboard.
– We recommend you to bring average size soft material luggage for easy storage in your cabin, your smile, sunglasses, rubber shoes, caps, and one sweater for a chilly evening and of course sunscreen
– At the end of the cruise, it is normalto leave a tip for the crew for their services[/text][/layoutbox] [/section] [fluid][html ]